- Stainless steel utility knife with integrated wire stripper, crimper, cutter and screwdrivers
- Comes with three SK-5 serrated blades
- Patent-pending safety mode prevents blade from extending when engaged
- Magnetic blade chamber and quick-release blade button
- Blade removal and reloading instructions included
Go from apprentice to electrician extraordinaire thanks to the PROTOCOL Equipment K-027 Electrician’s Utility Knife. It not only comes with three SK-5 (high carbon steel) serrated blades for everyday use, but also includes a foldaway wire stripper, crimper, cutter with flat-tip screwdriver and wire loop holes that are ideal for the professional electrician. An innovative, patent-pending safety mode guarantees the blade will not extend when engaged in tool mode. The magnetic blade chamber securely holds up to five blades at a time, and an auto-load mechanism lets you quickly and safely load them. The frame is constructed of durable stainless steel, and the anodized aluminum handle plates provide a secure grip while working.