(I just blog lifted the title from a dear friend.)

We said that when we had news, you would have news. I’m not sure if this is even newsworthy, but here is the latest: it looks like Adam and I will be graced with the dreaded Las Vegas summer heat for a couple more months, well at least six weeks of it. We heard from our caseworker and there have been a couple of changes to the approval process in Colombia, at least with regard to the particular institution our children are currently housed in.

Commonwealth’s in-country representative said that they (meaning the government approving committee) hope our referral letter will be sent in two weeks….so we are planning on three!!! Our travel date will be two to four weeks after we receive the letter. Adam and I both “plan” on leaving for Bogota in six weeks or so. I’m sure that will change for better or worse, but at least we know what the hold up is with our letter. That makes all the difference for us!!!


Your Cart